ABC7LA Feed SoCal Adult Short Sleeve T-Shirt designed by Kar_PartRegular price $29.95 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 129): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
ABC7 has teamed with local muralists to create wearable works of art for a good cause! More people are experiencing food insecurity due to the COVID-19 crisis, with food banks increasing distribution by more than 70%. ABC7 will donate its proceeds from Snow Commerce’s sale of this exclusive Kar_Part designed t-shirt to support our annual Feed SoCal campaign, raising much-needed funds for Southern California regional food banks.
Kar_Part is an L.A. native, mechanical engineer product designer turned street artist fueled by growing frustration with socio-political, economic, and behavioral conditions. Kar_Part's work often examines the multitude of layers that define us as people - from the outermost flesh layer to the caricature representation of one's personality, to the core level which motivates or drives us.
- This is the perfect tee to lounge around in!
- Fit: This crew neck shirt is comfortable and lightweight.
- Made of: 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton and 90/10 Cotton/Polyester in color
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Additional Information: Its design is drapey and easy to wear on the go or while lounging at home.
Please note: Since the sale of this product is intended to benefit charity, promo codes cannot be applied to this product.
- Return Policy: All sales final due to the donation-based nature of this product. We are not able to accept returns or issue exchanges. We want you to be happy with your order so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your purchase before placing your order.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.