ABC7LA Feed SoCal Adult Short Sleeve T-Shirt designed by Menace Two and Resa PieceRegular price $28.95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 129): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
No matter how you style it, this ABC7LA Feed SoCal Adult Short Sleeve T-Shirt designed by Menace Two and Resa Piece lets you show your support for the Feed SoCal Food Drive hunger initiative. Fight for the end of hunger in Southern California and raise awareness for the Feed SoCal Food Drivecause by wearing this Feed SoCal Food Drive t-shirt everywhere you go. ABC7 will donate 100% of its proceeds from Snow Commerce’s sale of this exclusive t-shirt to support our annual Feed SoCal campaign, raising much needed funds for Southern California regional food banks.
From the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, people have experienced food insecurity at an alarming rate. In response to the COVID-19 crisis, SoCal regional food banks have increased food distribution by more than 70%, reaching over 200,000 people every week.
ABC7 is teaming up once again with Albertsons, Vons, Pavilions, Subaru, Mathis Brothers, ESPN LA 710 to host our 10th Annual Feed SoCal Food Drive. The campaign benefits the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank, Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County, Feeding America Riverside/San Bernardino Counties and Food Share Ventura County.
MENACE TWO and RESA PIECE are two kindred spirits who implement the powerful expression of graffiti art to create impactful change in communities. Menace and Resa believe that the most beautiful facet of graffiti is that it transcends the boundaries of race, class or gender. While the graffiti art movement remains a strong positive influence in their lives, they recognize that this largely ego based, often controversial art movement causes a great deal of negative karma for many different reasons. Graffiti beefs and street art tensions aside, this urban art movement has shaped the visual landscape of cities across the world. MenaceResa's sole mission is to employ the most positive components of graffiti art: the spirit of collaboration & camaraderie, and the limitless exchange of ideas and styles to advocate higher arts education initiatives. They strive to use this powerful art form to spread positive energy wherever possible.
Please note: Since the sale of this product is intended to benefit charity, promo codes cannot be applied to this product.
- You can't go wrong with a classic! This 100% cotton tee will soon become your new favorite shirt to where anywhere you go.
- Made of: 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Additional Information: This shirt features short set-in sleeves and a seamless rib knit collar.
- Return Policy: All sales final due to the donation-based nature of this product. We are not able to accept returns or issue exchanges. We want you to be happy with your order so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your purchase before placing your order.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.