ABC7LA AIDS Walk LA Team Adult Short Sleeve T-Shirt designed by Marisabel BazanRegular price $24.95 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 129): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
ABC7 has teamed with local muralist Marisabel Bazan to create a wearable work of art for a good cause! ABC7 will donate 100% of its proceeds from Snow Commerce's sale of this t-shirt to support AIDS Walk, Los Angeles, raising much-needed funds for APLA Health and other HIV/AIDS health and support organizations. Check out abc7.com/pride for great stories on the LGBTQ+ community in SoCal, and beyond! Marisabel Bazan is a Panamanian artist living and working in Los Angeles, known for her colorful organic artwork and public commissions. A cross-disciplinary artist, Bazan employs painting, mixed-media, sculpture, video, and interactive art to create bold, expressionistic works, reflecting on topics and themes including mental health, metamorphosis, and the human spirit. She is inspired by her urban community. Bazan's work has been exhibited locally, throughout the U.S., and internationally. Her mural The Dance of the Butterflies was selected as one of the top 100 photogenic spots in Los Angeles and the top 9 murals in Los Angeles by LA Magazine and is included in the official tour of the city.
- This is the perfect tee to lounge around in!
- Fit: This crew neck shirt is comfortable and lightweight.
- Made of: 100% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton and 90/10 Cotton/Polyester in color
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.