ABC7LA Feed SoCal Adult Short Sleeve T-Shirt designed by DezmundoRegular price $28.95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 129): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
Show your support for the Feed SoCal Food Drive hunger initiative by adding this ABC7LA Feed SoCal Adult Short Sleeve T-Shirt to your daily look. Designed by Dezmundo, this comfortable t-shirt lets you raise awareness for ending hunger in Southern California. ABC7 will donate 100% of its proceeds from Snow Commerce’s sale of this exclusive t-shirt to support our annual Feed SoCal campaign, raising much needed funds for Southern California regional food banks.
From the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, people have experienced food insecurity at an alarming rate. In response to the COVID-19 crisis, SoCal regional food banks have increased food distribution by more than 70%, reaching over 200,000 people every week.
ABC7 is teaming up once again with Albertsons, Vons, Pavilions, Subaru, Mathis Brothers, ESPN LA 710 to host our 10th Annual Feed SoCal Food Drive. The campaign benefits the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank, Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County, Feeding America Riverside/San Bernardino Counties and Food Share Ventura County.
Dezmond Crockett, also known as Dezmundo, is a visual artist from Los Angeles who works in multiple painting mediums. Born in Inglewood in 1994, his artistic interest began at an early age, most notably at the introduction of Japanese animation like Pokémon and DragonBall. These would serve a source of inspiration to approach art as something achievable. He would go on to practice, imitating those styles of work. He took art classes at West L.A. college and created art with the non-profit, PIECES, where he started painting more frequently and ambitiously. Dezmond continued to refine his craft and explore new techniques and mediums such as integrating his work into augmented reality animations. In 2020, while working through the pandemic at his day job as an IBEW electrician, Dezmond resolved to save up enough money to build a studio where he would be able to work and collaborate more freely with other artists. With that completed in 2021, Dezmond now continues his work at a larger scale with organizations and groups such as LA Commons, Metro, PIECES, The Most Famous Artist Community and more, in preparation to begin a new series of projects.Please note: Since the sale of this product is intended to benefit charity, promo codes cannot be applied to this product.
- Get cozy in this lightweight , classic crew neck tee!
- Fit: Retail fit with unisex sizing.
- Made of: 100% combed , ringspun cotton.
- Care: Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
- Return Policy: All sales final due to the donation-based nature of this product. We are not able to accept returns or issue exchanges. We want you to be happy with your order so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about your purchase before placing your order.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.