ABC7 is teaming up with local muralists to create wearable works of art for a good cause! You can help send SoCal kids some holiday joy this season. ABC7 will donate its proceeds from Snow Commerce's sale of this exclusive Muck designed t-shirt to support our annual Spark of Love toy drive, collecting toys and sports gear for children and teens in need.
Jules Muck began writing graffiti as a teen in Europe and England in the 90s. Muck was christened into graffiti by some great early legends. She has been published in numerous books, has had work in many collaborative projects and has painted murals for tv shows and movies. She travels and paints often in New York, New Orleans, Texas and anywhere else she can. The landscape of Venice beach remains the most mucked place in the world as her Venice home and studio is her favorite place to be. Humanitarian efforts have included painting murals in Syrian Refugee camps and Miami's Juvenile Detention Center. Muck's real passion is to paint on things she's not supposed to paint on, but those opportunities are rapidly decreasing as she is ever invited to paint on more and more walls and things, she enjoys painting humping bunnies on RVs and dressing up any manner of vehicle. Muck is also an amateur tattoo artist and has been so for over a decade.
Please note: Since the sale of this product is intended to benefit charity, promo codes cannot be applied to this product.
- Made of: 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.