The Golden Girls: Cheesecakes and Cocktails! : Desserts and Drinks to Enjoy on the Lanai with Blanche, Rose, Dorothy, and SophiaRegular price $22.95 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 129): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Save 15% Sitewide with code: DAD15 at checkout. Exclusions apply.
Containing over forty new desserts and drink recipes from Blanche, Rose, Dorothy, and Sophia, this follow-up to the first The Golden Girls Cookbook will make you feel like you're relaxing on the lanai or getting set to win the Shady Pines bake-off. Fans demanded more Golden Girls cheesecake recipes, and the Fab Four deliver with The Golden Girls Cookbook: Cheesecakes and Cocktails! Rose's The Fall of St. Olaf Pumpkin Cheesecake and Dorothy's Vodka and Black Underwear drink vie for your heart (and stomach) against Sophia's Double Fudge Amaretto Ricotta Cheesecake and Blanche's Big Daddy Mint Julep. With easy-to-follow tips, you'll learn how to make your cheesecake the star of any kitchen table and your drinks something talk about over, well, drinks. And if that's not enough, Sophia's guide to Caffè Corretto will make the rest of your day very correct. Welcome to 6151 Richmond Street, circa 1985, where joy and friendship abound, and the cheesecake is always ready for a late-night therapy session. Filled with innovative recipes by renowned chef Christopher Styler, and beautiful photos by New York Times food photographer Andrew Scrivani—plus fun quotes, jokes, and photographs from the show--this is a must-have for all fans of The Golden Girls.
- Number of Pages: 160
- Format: Hardcover
- Author: Christopher Styler
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times quoted in checkout are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.